Saturday, October 10, 2009

making lists

I am leaving on my vacation in six days and I still haven't made a list of items that need to be done, purchased, cleaned, etc. This is not like me. Typically I begin this process weeks in advance. I'm not sure why I am procrastinating, but I checked with Jane when I spoke with her today and she is doing the same thing. The only thing I can figure is that although we are excited about this New England/Canada trip, that the destination doesn't carry the same Woo Hoo factor as a trip to the Caribbean. I do know this: If I don't get started soon, I am going to find myself in cold weather country without enough cold weather clothing!!!

2 comments:

jonesnori said...

We're in NH right now. I'm finding a flannel shirt over my t-shirt enough for day, but in the evening I want a fleece, and I'm worried I won't have enough clothing when we go up Mt. Washington (on a train - we're not mountaineers). It's currently 17F up there, and in the daytime it gets to around 34. Whee!

Take binoculars. And a camera.

Catherine Jones McClarin said...

Won't be taking bins this time. I have my laptop and my digital camera to carry in my bag. It's too much already!!!