Thursday, November 19, 2009

top ten stupid things he has said

Subtitle: When You Should Walk Away --- FAST

10. Can we do lunch instead? I get up really early in the morning.

9. I turn my phone off when I get home because I really need my rest.

8. I left my wallet in my desk at work. Can you cover this and I'll get it next time?

7. Hey, I just noticed that you called a while ago. My phone is screwed up.

6. You don't want to meet my friends. They're a pain in the butt.

5. My house/apartment is being painted/fumigated, so we can't go there. How about your place?

4. I can't stay over. I need to go let the dog out.

3. You don't want to meet my family. They're really dysfunctional.

2. I live with her, but we aren't in a relationship. I actually sleep on the sofa.

And the Number One Stupid Thing He Has Said:

1. I can't accept your Facebook friend request today because I am really busy. But I'm taking a day off from work next week. Maybe I can get out there then.

____

I know ... WOW, right? This is a compilation after several conversations with friends. But the number one is my own. I am STILL laughing about it days after he said it to me.

6 comments:

Pdawg said...

Yeah. Men are no damn good.

Anonymous said...

Said to me by my boyfriend, "Let's take both vehicles to the restaurant because I have another date after you and I don't want to be late."

The nerve. He actually said that.

~Maureen~

Catherine Jones McClarin said...

Bill, you are the exception that proves the rule!

Catherine Jones McClarin said...

Maureen, maybe we could work out a "throw mama from the train" deal!!!

jonesnori said...

Say what?!?

Catherine Jones McClarin said...

Yes, Lenore, you have missed out by being happily married to a wonderful man!!!