Subtitle: When You Should Walk Away --- FAST
10. Can we do lunch instead? I get up really early in the morning.
9. I turn my phone off when I get home because I really need my rest.
8. I left my wallet in my desk at work. Can you cover this and I'll get it next time?
7. Hey, I just noticed that you called a while ago. My phone is screwed up.
6. You don't want to meet my friends. They're a pain in the butt.
5. My house/apartment is being painted/fumigated, so we can't go there. How about your place?
4. I can't stay over. I need to go let the dog out.
3. You don't want to meet my family. They're really dysfunctional.
2. I live with her, but we aren't in a relationship. I actually sleep on the sofa.
And the Number One Stupid Thing He Has Said:
1. I can't accept your Facebook friend request today because I am really busy. But I'm taking a day off from work next week. Maybe I can get out there then.
I know ... WOW, right? This is a compilation after several conversations with friends. But the number one is my own. I am STILL laughing about it days after he said it to me.