Sunday, April 5, 2009

five more days

I'll be flying to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday to catch the Ruby Princess. My brain is already in cruise mode. I think I've read every review of the Ruby and her sister ships that exists on the Internet. But, as usual, I am procrastinating on getting all of my belongings in order. I really, really should have done that this weekend, but here it is 11:34 p.m. on Sunday night and I haven't started. I can't understand why I do this to myself!!!

We leave Port Everglades on Saturday, with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cozumel and Princess' private island. There are also two sea days. I've done this itinerary before, so will not get off the ship much. Well, I MUST mail postcards from Hell on Grand Cayman!!! And we will probably spend part of the private island day at the beach.

I know I'm going to want to jump ship and stay in that part of the world. Sigh. It is clear to me that I was meant to be fabulously wealthy and something went terribly wrong. Oh well ...

No comments: