Saturday, May 21, 2016

does my zodiac sign fit me?

Libra. And my name is Catherine. I like a man who's bold; a man who's not afraid to be original. And if that's you, come with me. Take my hand. Come with me, baby, to Love Land. Let me show you how sweet it could be ...

OOPS. Sorry, I was floating on for a minute there.

No. I don't think my zodiac sign fits me. I think zodiac signs are manufactured nonsense. I've seen this proven multiple times. If you take descriptions of each sign and remove obvious clues, such as "bull-headed" for Taurus, "balanced" for Libra, and "two sides of you" for Gemini, any description can fit just about anyone.

But it's fun to play with. Not that I do. I can't remember the last time I even looked at it. Let me go do that now ...

Now THIS is spooky. My horoscope for today. "Words from you carry a bigger punch than you sometimes acknowledge. Many more people listen to you than you realize. Be careful with what you say and write. One of your readers will send you $5,000."

Just kidding. I wrote that. Let me go read it, for real.

"Connect with the stabilizing force of the day, Libra. It's important for you to keep at least one foot on the ground, as powerful and intense emotions are likely to try to take over the scene. This is a good time to do things with passion."

Okay. Will do. I always do!

Or was this the horoscope for Pisces? Hee hee!

No comments: